This is not a front-end development tutorial and you will not learn any new coding techniques by reading this.
Are you a React beginner? This React tutorial will explain everything in simple terms and plain English so you don’t feel overwhelmed or frustrated while learning React.
After 2 months of hard work, I am very excited to finally launch the brand new React Workshop.
Today I am very excited to finally release React 101 to everyone.
What is React 101?
React 101 is a free online course for anyone who has a basic knowledge of React and wants to learn how to build 3 practical React components from scratch.
Who is it for?
If you have already watched some of my React Tutorials on YouTube you will be very comfortable inside of React 101.
What will you learn?
By building 3 practical React components from scratch, you will learn:
- How to render child of a component.
- How to use Fetch API to load data for your app.
- How to save data to localStorage.
- How to filter through data.
- How to render a dynamic dropdown.
- And much more!
Spread the word
Help to spread the word by retweeting the following tweet or share React 101 on your favorite social platform.
— Petr Tichy (@ihatetomatoes) August 7, 2017
Any questions of feedback?
Do you have any other questions or feedback?
And what is your experience with React? (A-beginner, B-intermediate, C-Pro)
Let me know in the comments.
Here is a sneak peak of the two demos, that we will build step by step using React.js.
React Workshop Preview
And here are the links to the demos mentioned in the video:
In this React Currency Converter demo you will learn:
- how to load data from JSON object
- how to loop through data and render dynamic components
- how to use React state to update the necessary parts of your app
- and much more.
Real Estate Property Listings
In this React Google Maps demo you will learn:
- how to render dynamic list based on a JSON object
- how to render and update Google maps
- how to filter through data and update state based on multiple filters
- and much more.
Don't miss the launch!
Do you want to be notified when the new courses are launched? Signup below.
No spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Are you getting this annoying
experimentalDecorators warning in VSCode? I have spent a few hours before finding a solution, I hope this will save you your valuable time.